November 6, 2007

My Happiest B'day Ever!!!

haha...today is my birthday!!where jia kent them planning go sunway piramid 4 me.....(but dat is not true)..Morning we having basketball match at megah.....our 1st match with DJ school team!!!and the score was 44 - 48!!!but we lost.....haha...later jia kent call me go his hse at 11.30 n take taxi with him,yuen hee and hui ee...dat is wat he say....but i was late...XD...when i reach there.....

CLUE NO.1
i saw alot of shoe out side....he say dat only me,yuen hee,hui ee and jia kent take taxi only....but why is there so much shoes out side??haha....fail NO.1!!XD

CLUE NO.2
i was outside jia kent hse.....i can heard alot of laugh sound inside....even i go inside the house i also can hear a mad laugh sound by hui ee.....Fail NO.2!!!XD

CLUE NO.3
haha...another funny 1!!!dunno who is the 1 go and switch off the kichen light when i just came in.....haha....Fail NO.3...XD

So is a fail surpise birthday....XD..jia kent call me to bring those cd that he msg me yeterday but i didn bring cus i think that we are going to sunway....what for i bring the cd??true right??Anyway....hui ee and yuen hee buy me present only....but i love it very much,cus the 1st time of my birthday i recieve present and get to celebrate it....thank you all so much!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!XD..So all of them follow me back to my hse except jia kent and tian loong....those 2 lazys....XD....all of them regretted to follow me back home....cus is far....but i told them not to cum....that is what happen when you dont listen to the elders.XD...khin xian....hui ee bro and wui teng play worms da my hse....haha....still small meh(only 4 khin xian)...keep on bully kids...XD..so later we are going back to jia kent hse...yuen hee want sumone to piggyback her....haha...but i scare i cant handle her....but if can ofcouse la....XD...later back there....me...tain loong and jia kent have smackdown vs raw!!!(is a game)...haiz...my character drop down from da roof top....haiz...anyway....hui bro also join us too!!he play da game and he keep on say:'die dolly...DIE!!!'hahaha...everyone laugh!!!maybe dolly is her gf dat break up with him...XD..so later we watch RESIDEN EVIL at jia kent's room....hahaha..hui ee keep on kena hak dou by me....XD
haha....dat is a happiest birthday in my life....cus is da 1 time i celebrate....XD..thanks everyone!!

No comments: