January 6, 2008

today morning when basketball with jia kent,hun fai them at mayang there...nothing much.....after that then go yum cha and later we go jia kent hse and rest 4 awhile lo....keng hwa play with jia kent guitar,jia kent listen to his hp music...and same to me and hun fai.....the whole room is too noisy.....but i think is not enough,so i go and kacau keng hwa....go and turn on the radio and make it loud!!XD...later balik home.....to letih then go sleep....and forget that I promise my mom that I will go ask for the price of tution.....sleep till 2 and wake up...kena scould by mom....but that is not the worse 1.....the worse 1 is....i didn go through account!!!OMG!!2 days at home also didn do....scare kena screw by my new account teacher....she say i will always have a screwdriver with me and screw u all!!!OMG!!!i going to be dead 2moro!!!hope i wont be the only 1 la!!!

btw....to lazy to post the trip la....later only post la...XD...sry to u all la....XP

No comments: