April 11, 2008

basketball MSSD days...

yesterday nite i cant sleep..the next day morning...go to the court behind my house and train for 3 hr...about 11 dat time when to school...and form 5 students are having cerama...useless cerama...wanted to ask yeh hong and take IC but kena by en.zaidi....thought i was dead...but he just ask me to go away....(lucky!!)...so later pn.cheong li na fetch ur to sri permata 4 the game....1st match against BU1....we have be4 a match la...a frendly match....starting hong ten ask me to calm them down....and ofcouse calm myself too....starting of the match...I AM THE 1 WHO SRORE!!!xD...the score when 3 quarter is 11-0...is like...wa...they makan telur...XD...then we sub all of us out...waliao...they let BU1 score a 3 point!!!NO!!!our clean sheet!!!AH!!!...and they didn score...so they score was 11-3...ok la....but quite low u noe...4 this mark...11 only u noe....haiz...so the next match was wed....then we thought BSD 1 was very good...then i go and ask other ppl..they say dat BSD 1 lost to BU1..i like WOHOO!!!xD..is but we are over confidence...till the score was 20-12....also the same...8 point leading.....haiz...nvm....then went to kasturi lo..i ask jia kent to help me pick the next oppenent lo....is sumthing like lucky draw 1 la....nvm...atnite....he msg me dat...we are vs-ing KATOLIK!!!this 1 we lost till kao kao....sien la....score was 35-9....i very mm song cus jia kent sub me out....then kee wei ask us was to go ss3 and play anot...so everyone go there...i mean the taman SEA team..we saw MSKKJ..means kelana jaya la...we have a match with them...but they are all U15..so is U15 vs U18......is like kinda bully small kid la..then we didn defend seriously so the score was 48-23 i think.....then KATOLIK AGAIN....but this time they are U15!!...having the match with them...jia kent say that we lost...but we score more then them...how come???jia kent say the score was 21-18...but i thought was 18-19..we won?!?!....haiz...nvm..atleast we have the score dat was very close to the KATOLIK!!!!later..after my tuition...back home...when i was taking bath...my whole body very echy...scratch my whole body....den after finish the bath...i saw my skin like...duno how to say...my mom say this is call (fong mok)....haiz...until today still..haiz...

No comments: