May 20, 2008

today...audition.....and i am not well prepare.....but i think everyone also not well prepare...so our time is at 9.15 i think....but the others be4 finish it very fast...so that's why our time has change it to 9....but also nvm la....i sing the song...the song i sing is a malay and a english..ok...after finish it....en.zaidi give suggestion.....he say that....my slang is like chinese....then my singing is abit not enough power....ok la....then they give me sometimes to practice lo....we continue practice.....den i think i almost can fully master the malay slang...then we saw jeh ying and suet yi they having their chinese society perfomance...then en.zaidi ask me to sing the song.....tong hua =.=......then suet yi keep on give me a higher and higher key!!is like....enough enough!!is until the top adi!!...then they wan me to sing for chinese society..and the malay and english didn give me a chance to sing again...they say...kenot cum out 2 times....is not fair to others......haiz......so i fail to sing for krs....haha.....back to class....teacher give back my test paper....my mod.math total up is 84....haiz.....not even 90...i work for so hard.....haiz.........but still ok la.......atleast also A1 ma.....haiz....well.....that is the truth....i can change it.....that's the world....so cruel......

No comments: