July 5, 2008

day of librarian installation....

morning go to mcD there and have krs meeting....then later a bunch of us walk to school for the installation....enter the school....standing outside the hall....

me:eh...can duwan to pay and go in ah??
jia kent:ya lo...i like this view leh...
me:then just stand here la....XD

haha..but end up still get in....haiz...rm8...byebye....nvm...continue...i wear chinese society shirt and then i sit at the krs roll....wa...all wearing krs shirt but i wearing pbc shirt....others all sit behind...mou yum gong ah!!....then the 1st front all craps....tak boleh tahan leh.....

me:eh...u look at the program!!!sei mou!!alot of fai wa leh!!we go out yum cha 1st leh...den 12.45 cum back...gao dim la!!xD
marcus:haha!den u go la...we all later follow u behind....
me:(go out of the hall)

then i get out of the hall....waliao...i wait 4 about 20-23 min leh....they didn cum out...den i just get back in...they sit there very song leh!i was like...WTH?!....pok kai!i ask u all to go y u all didn come out 1!!!den saw jin chuen go up...

me:JIN CHUEN!!!

later hong chun , chee seng , yan shan go up i also didn clap my hands...

qiao xing:eh...support abit la...krs leh!!

then wei kien go up...

me:WOW!!!(claping hands..)XD

then later the dance....not bad ah!i like the song that the choir sing....ofcouse i also like they sing la...XD...overall ok la....but i like lian huan hui more....can get more hyper!!xD....then later lucky draw....the 3 prize marcus get it....then the 2nd prize....the 1st time punya number no one go and take...and that time i was listening to music....den the draw again....then i heard no.10....i was thinking is 10 or 4??in chinese la...then i ask kee wei...is this no. anot ah??den i go up...waliao...i wear until so...so...wat should i say??until...so...so...haiz....leng chai la k?haha!!...den they keep on ask wat is dat?

me:(shake the box)...it sounds like those paper or something la....o.o!maybe is tisu paper 1 box!!
everyone:(laugh)
me:eh!then later who need to use it ask me ah!!XD

when makan...
kee wei:eh i help u open it ah!
me:no!!i open myself...(after open)..!!!
chang nian:WA!!vigra ah!!

haha!!the whole day kee wei mm song me....he say i so lucky get to draw the 2nd prize....then basketball lose to me....the whole day....XD...then later they play games...wa...lucky i didn get down and play...XD...cus the game is so...so...wai ah!!(gross)...the icebox there...got fu gua...zhi chai....ice....very gross 1 la!!then the egg...waliao....then i just go and take the water and spray on ppl only...xD...kena daphney....haha!!everyone...but they all very ganas 1!!counter balik 1 leh...say wan to use the water 4 awhile...den spray me back!!sei mou!!all ganas la!!chi sin 1....kimberley!!u keep on kena spray by me!!haha!!dai sei!!XD...but overall ok la!!..i still like spraying water on ppl...the bad thing is....i rosak-kan ppl punya baju....haiz...sry to that guy...jun wei i think....sry dude!!haha...

No comments: