August 3, 2008

today having a outing...at 1u...peggy wan me to go...she ask me to go because huiee wan me to go....cus huiee say..if i dun go she also dun go....so ok lo...so go to the bus stop there...wait until quite long..so wanted to take taxi...but he say...go to 1u is 15 bucks....so i say...continue wait...lucky didn take taxi...cus after i say i duwan...den the bus came.....so reach there...they say meet at mcD....but no one there....lucky huiee call me....so i go and join them....so they decide to watch kung fu hip hop...quite nice la...their dancing....but at the end there abit zha dou lo....hiaz...

den after the movie....we go to have arcade....play with marcus...gun game...daytona...basketball game....pool....and bowling...all he lose to me....haiz...sabrina came while we are playing bowling...so after that...we all go celebrate sabrina b'day...just a short while....cus she also going to have dinner with her parents later...we go wong kok there just 4 the drink....haha...we finish the whole thing...den take pic of her...going to upload next time la...so after that...i follow sabrina back home....

Is there really a person dat i can really believe in?family?friends?....wat is a best fren?is there really best fren exist??just now....the only person dat i really close too....starting to feel very far.......feel like...he/she not even there for me anymore....everything has change....the world continue turning...day by day....i stop there....no one dat lend me his or her hand anymore...i have starting to feel being left out....as days pass....will anyone will remember me?i feel cold....i feel...numb....i feel being lock up in a dark room....is so dark....i am so scare...my family..my frens....Y ARE U ALL DIDN GIVE ME UR HANDS!!!!!!!!!!WHERE ARE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: