November 19, 2009

these days...starting to get very stress...i dont have the mood to do anything anymore....

all the passion has gone...feel like the last piece of me has broken...i cant focus on my study now...just now my tutor ask me to do the question...i dun even have the confident to hold the marker pen...then lately the society i join...is very busy...last time all the effort the passion now suddenly like gone...i have no idea where it gone to...but feel like quitting everything i have now...

like i wan to stop vocal....stop studying....quitting society....i wan to stop everything....i have starting to feel tired...i have no idea what happen to me...

maybe sometimes feel like i am really a useless person...cant help a thing to everyone...then everytime i reach home around 11pm because of the society...but my parents didn ask why i am late or give me the chance to explain...just have the thinking dat...always go out until so late is going out and play....i and really stress....then at class...i am like a loner...i have no one 2 talk to...sitting there alone...no one notice i am there.....then yesterday...we have a meeting...they say that being SS is too much...and then i dont know why i cant control my emotion...i turn very angry...starting to picking on the words that the girl had said...and the girl cry...i suddenly feel like i had turn to another person...i really scare i will turn to another person..but....i just cant control...then the girl i like is like no response to me...i really dont know why everytime i tried but i still fail...starting to feel lack of confidence....and jia kent had singing much more better then me,and i always can break thru the wall....then suddenly jia kent say he wanted to seperate our vocal class...dat time i really had a hard feeling...is like the time has finally come...we have to walk our own road on that day...

maybe all this reason make me feel like no point of working so hard anymore...and then no one understand me....

Chia Chee Guan...the person that always laugh,joke around...had finally feel tired...he....has...finally...wanted...to.....stop....

No comments: