October 1, 2008

today...i watch a movie...it makes me think dat....alot of things we cant know...we duno wat will happen 2moro...everything can happens....we might lose a chance....we might earn something....might learn something....we might even lose the person that we love....after watching dat movie...izit everything we must take the chance??if we have the person dat we like...we must take action...or not...we might regret for life..the movie make me think alot things....yea...might be i am emo-ing now....

cus this movie....makes me think dat...after spm...after my school end...gratuated...wat will happen to me??as in....all the memory i have now...izit just a illusion?everything we still need to get back to life....after i am not taman sea student anymore...will there anyone still taking about me??or even miss me??it might just they have new things...and forgot all the thing dat we done before...yea...maybe be after spm...i come out and working...maybe i have accident...i have lost all my memories...my family...my friends...the love ones...i wont reconice them....but will they come a visit me..??will there...or even someone be there??

true...there was really alot of things happen on me...i been look down...i fear...i feel lonely...no one there 4 me when i was really need someone...i avoid something...dun dare to face the truth...all this...i duno wat am i saying now.....but i really happy dat i had a dream at the year of 07/08....i found someone i really like....i have a best brother from another mother...a bunch of best junior..musketeerz...kemboja gangs...basketball team frens..form 1juniors...some other frens...even not really close but we get to have fun together...it was like a dream....a dream dat happens to be very reality...but is a totally different story...anyway...i really happy dat i have a best dream from the day i born till now...tnx...

No comments: