October 3, 2008

today...very du lan leh...going to my fren hse at BU...den decided to take 1U bus to there....den ok la...wait 4 bus...i wait 4 about an hour....the bus didn come leh..den call my dad fetch me go to his hse...

den when to his hse...study...cant study leh...he keep on talking to me...got la..abit la...but alot cant go in to my brain...den decided to go and play basketball...dat time is about 4 pm adi....den change the cloth that he pinjam...den walk out...then the storm come and starting to rain!!heavy 1 leh...haiz...nvm la....den about 4 awhile den feel tired...cus waiting 1 hours bus leh...and study...den go and change back the cloth and the rain stop...waliao...wan to treat me like dat meh...

den his father not free to fetch me...den i walk to 1u alone leh...haiz...den reach there about 5.15 den ask the guy wat time the bus will come...6.30...one more hour ah?!...den sms sab...(ai ren la..XD)...den she is not there...i got the feeling dat my sis will be there near by...den i didn trust it...wait until 6.30...haiz....mou yam gong ah...

No comments: