December 9, 2008

genting trip day 1!!xD

sry 4 the late blogging guys...cus these days 2 busy adi...need to set up 4 my college things...this thing dat thing...no even have time to on9...n btw...my internet cut down adi to inform u all...xD

cool day today...jun yan over night yesterday at my hse...we play ps2 football game until mid night la...den this morning sean,jun yan, karman sit my car to one utama...on the way dat time my dad keep on ask those funny question la...those about college...

my dad:u noe ah...i offer my son very good prize u noe....he got 10A got 1M...
me:i also duno have 10 sub...i only got 9 sub...
my dad:ur problem la...
me:(zao dou)...

everyone reach there adi...o ya...forgot...we are planning to go genting 2day...so all my classmate reach there adi la...but this whole thing i organize 1 la...so in the bus...nth much happen la...but when we take the cable car dat time me,khin xian,sean and karman take a same cable car...but this is the funny part...cus karman scare of heights...so we all keep on ask her to look down leh...xD..

then we go to the theme park...nice wei...the space shot...the roller coaster...etc la...khin xian dat time wat abit sick la...so he just play abit...xDhe caught a flu...damn funny...xD..den we go and play the...wat was dat??the wat sungai jelung i think...sumthing la....damn nice wei the theme park...and then we almost miss the bus again wei...we are like...running around...up and down...waliao...the girls also like abit high adi...xD...den having steamboat 4 dinner...then playing ps2 again...include the girls...they are playing the dancing game...dance like mad wei...xD

so 2moro goin to continue the journey..xD..goin to throw someone to the pool there....comfirm..xD..so dats all for now 1st la...goin to miss u all wei!!xD

No comments: