February 8, 2009

yo guy..sry to blog so late...cus nw a day...everyday workin...gt no time to go blogin or sumthing...so seriously sry to everyone...so to everyone that have new blog url...pls give it to me again...still haven go college yet...my college is a may intake...so nw everyday is just workin...

den nw i also try to compose some song...but duno nice anot la..xD...still gt alot plannin dis few month..xD

*aim of few month*
-try to buy a laptop...hehe...try to go some place dat got wifi..xD
-must atleast compose some really nice songs!!xD
-mm...thinking...gt alot of things to do 1...just dat duno y suddenly empty...nvm..xD

oh ya...to others dat duno my internet has cut...well,sry guys...cnt offen go on9...so guys if u see me on9,tok me guys!!cus i on9 wont go check my msn 1,cus i will finish my work 1st den only go check 1....oh ya..i almost forgot!!

today is jin chuen b'day leh...so happy birthday jin chuen aka bo fat..xD..the thing i promise u i sure do 1 ok!!xD...so...i think dats all la...i stil gt alot of things also haven do,like upload genting pic...reply fs...try to figure out how to use the facebook..some other stuff also haven done la...all this thing is like killing me man...

so at da end...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN CHUEN!!n HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAPHNEY...
also du n forget wei nian la ofcouse..xD

ciaoz!!xD..miss u guy la..xD

No comments: