February 27, 2009

yo guys!!wassup!!quite a time...haiz..i think u all also sien adi la still listen to wat i say da same thing over n over...xD...

btw...my brother's wife has born a baby....just 2 day ago...so...feel dat suddenly so old...become ppl uncle adi...xD...omg right??but my dad more concern about dat baby more den his own kids...siao...

n these days...working at cake sense la...stress ah...dats y no customer always gap lui...but all elder den me alot 1...xD...but da main thing is still gap lui..who cares??xD...u care??watever...xD...

er...o ya!!i have pass my licence!!1 week more i can get my P licence...wakakaka!!den i can drive myself to anywhere...woo...xD..driving exam dat day ah...super stress leh...seeing those ppl keep on fail on the bukit there...alot cars also end up roll back down...didn fly over...killing man...den we keep on remember those car dat cant pass n copy down da car number..xD.but da best thing is seriously gt alot of leng lui there wei...xD..haha!!but alot of leng lui pass their exam...very geng...xD

think dats all only la...xD...ciao guys!!xD

No comments: