June 20, 2009

bad day...

busy day...early morning wake up and all my dear classmates was still sleeping at home...went for BM class...forgot about which avenue i should go...den ask the ppl in the office at pre-U block...they ask me to go to the block R...the business block...and then they ask me to go to the block Q...the lauguage block la...den lucky they tell me the avenue...
but the stupid I cus of the tired-ness...didn even think...straight away run back to block H...cus the avenue is R202....is just beside..and i run till block H...-.-
but lucky didn be late for the class...is a almost...and then the teacher tell us that..we are goin to have a exam on monday...karangan berpandu...R.I.P man....same day that i goin to have my ME test...and the following week is the BM exam again...but now is Karangan Tidak Berformat...at the same day...goin to have BMS and HE exam leh...i think i am goin to kill myself...everything come in the same week...
so the class just attend till 10.30 and run to the lrt station cus need to cum back to PJ...urgh...and i am late for 30 mins...but lucky the teacher didn blame me...den later went back home and had my lunch and continue with my piano class...this is the worse wei...i feel like an idiot because i dont really prepare well...and didn really play a good song...and actually goin to
have group study with TTT...but dont know where he went delay it to 2moro....
and this is the only time i release my stress....playing mahjong with my friends...althought i dont know how to play...xD...but they teach me how to play la...but is a without money..xD...and now here I am...doing my HE assignment....and is BM!!!urgh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

didn't know u know how to play mahjong ar..!