June 18, 2009

today having my tutorial class...and i am late again...everytime when i take the TAR bus to college..always also late....except for the 1st time...went in to the class...dun even have the tutorial paper...and just sit there like an idiot...duno wat is he talking...and is already the 3rd class of my tutorial class and i have no idea wat he is saying....

den later tutorial class...nth happen..just TTT follow the girls skip the lecture class...even thought is not taking attendence but still ma...so later go wangsa maju and makan...den later go cyber cafe...feel bit bored...the com sux...wanted to ask samantha and go play L4D...but duno where she went...so just dun care about her....

after the CC...back to college and discuss about the roll play..me and kah wai a group...he was so nervious...but i was abit...so we just discuss about the points....den just try to elaburate ourself.....

den tsu ming his group was so good...i am impress...he get 28....he diserve it 1...and i thought i will get my marks around 25 or something...but i get 22 marks...is kinda disappointed....cus i try my very hard....and still get kinda low marks...but one of my classmate she done quite well...but duno y she just cry....and i dun like seeing people cry....cus at my point...if a girl cry which means is a sin...and now she is crying beside me...and i am helpless...its been long time since something like dat happen on me....kinda feel....feel....i duno how to express it by my words....and maybe is because of this i get this low marks...

yea...kinda sucker...not emo-ing...

No comments: