December 13, 2007

outing at sunway!!

haha....today outing at sunway piramid....early in the morning......i take a 9.30 bus to sunway cus that time still blur....but after reaching there....i forgot dat we gather the at 11 am....haiz.....sad case la....but i see rong kae there!!!but he like abit emo....duno y...haha....anyway..later i meet up with lee chuen them....and go arcade n play racing game and dancing game....wakakaka....i win all!!!XD..about 12 like dat mun yee only call me go and meet up with her.....she say go to mr.tepayaki and eat(i think i didn spell wrong da shop name XD)...but i saw those price i like wan to faint liao....but dis is only da 1st part!!!

me:haiz...i duwan to eat la...i wan to gam fei

stephy:wa....u like dat also need to gam fei?
me:haha...ya lo...
mun yee:haha..he very han 1 ma....



but it looks very nice!!!

but den i when to mcdonald and eat my BIG MAC!!!wakaka....later mun yee and them cum and meet up with me....and i was ta pao my fries...XD...zhen ming saw my fries n say...

zhen ming:eh...u give me ur fries la....

me:eh....i thought u eat allready 1?haha....not full leh....xD

zhen ming:ya la....the rice is so small bowl....how to eat woh...

me:haha...ya la...ofcouse....dat bowl is so small how to full leh....XD

haha....later we go n watch movie!!!we watch alvin the chipmucks!!!haha...is a funny movie....n at the start they sing a cute version of bad day....XD..haha...is cool!!!



haha....they r so cute!


funny!!!!must watch again!!!XD

after dat.....stephy call me to follow them go hang kai....haha....we walk alot of shop....like elle,MNG,cheetah and others la....but dat is also 4 me to have some experience to learn about it....but really!MNG thing even after discount...is also so expensive!!haha....when we r in 1 shop i forgot wat da name is,mun yee call me go out and pui his bf cus he duwan to cum in...haha..but in the end i didn pui...XD...later we when to a chinese restoran call 'dragon-i"restaurant...haha...but i noe i sure wont order anything 1....cus just look in to it den i noe....XD...n now is the 2nd part!!!i look at da menu den my mind is in pain again....really going to faint...!!!mun yee order a xiu loong bao n a chinese tea,stephy order a a cris.yam roll n a plain water...haha...and mun yee bf order a bowl of ma lat lai min and watermelon juice...when da waiter as me wat i wan....i say i duwan...den mun yee bf help me order a coke 4 me...haha...so kind la him!!XD

stephy:wa...now i find a ppl den even more han den me...

me:i see the menu i also scare liao la....still wan to order ah...

stephy:den u eat the nut la...no need to cost 1 la....

haha...but in the end i still kena force to eat it....XDbut da nut taste nice...XD

wa.....xiu loong bao!!!i dun dare to eat but they force me.....

haha...cris.yam roll.....still the same....they force me too....but i prefer da xu loong bao

haha...the coke dat they order 4 me!!!but it cost 3.50 u noe!!!OMG!!!

but is nice la.....XD....is a funny high tea la...but i dun think is a high tea...just a cup of chinese tea also cost rm2!!!n the plain water also cost RM1!!!OMG!!!hou gui ah!!!!they keep on laugh at me...they say if i go out n hang kai ah....is is very gud...but 4 eating ah...haiz...sux....den they keep on tok about tis topic....until the end...haha....

OMG!!!!THE WHOLE THING IS RM 50.03?!WA LIAO!!!!

haha...in the end i take bus n go home....on the way back home listen to cao ge emo songs...haha...emoness!!!XD..haha...wish can go out more....but not to use dat much money!!XDjkjkjk...

zao~

No comments: