March 1, 2008

balik kampung..XD(the day be4 chinese new year)

ah..balik kampung.....i love my kampung when is at nite....but morning quite sien....duno wat to do...everyday stay at home....haha..but evening dat time nice....cus get to go to the beach there and catch si hum...XD....is a nice place there...the air is good...just abit boring there...cant on9...cant play any games...haiz....nvm..atleast atnite i get to go fishing!!!XD...atnite...me...my bro,my dai sou,my sis and my little devil nephew...haha....EVIL NEPHEW!!my sister say...he take the firecrackers and scare my sis....den we all laugh...XD

wat is he doing there???

doing it again to scare my sis..XD

busy doing fish pole...XD

busy ordering things...XD

busy scaring my sis..XD

the smell...busuk-nya...XD

even him also dun like it...XD

sis:so cute!!!

kampung life-11pm

busy body fella...XD

the nite of endau rompin...yer...y the water so dirty 1??XD

oppisite is johor...i can go johor by foot...XD



no.1

no2

no3

no4

no.5

no.6

haha...but very kesian la...wait 4 duno how many hr also didn have any fish 4 me...haiz....then the little devil cum and kacau me....den pull my pants...but lucky i make it tight,or not sure drop down....den i go and pull in pants back..den kena scould me..haiz..wat the hell man..anyway...den we ask him those question....

my bro:eh...u got like any girl at ur class anot??

my nephew:dun have la....

my bro:sure anot??i heard ur father say u got 1 wor...

my nephew:i didn tell my father also...

my bro:hor!!means u got la....

then we all laugh...XD..but my bro quite lame la...XD...ask those question...XD..

o.o!!!fish!!but is not mine....haiz....

when there fishing from 11pm till 2am...then they all sleepy adi...but me,my bro and my little devil nephew haven...den continue ask those lame qustion till 2.30 den i give up go back home....haiz....but at least get the chance to noe alot of things from my nephew...XD

No comments: