March 14, 2008

high nya!!!XD

kinda boring these days...but lucky hui ee ask me out to sunway....or not sure at home rotting again....ok.....today after the meeting...waiting 4 steven to fetch me to sunway....at that time...suddenly gastric man!serious!!!later steven fetch me....then sharon like keep on ask me....oi..u ok ah?...haha....sry to make u worried...XD...but i really carry the pain the whole day.......then later meet up with hui ee then we start our fun that day!at 1st we went to arcade and play....steven vs a guy that we duno...really weh...they play till siao....(i must train that game....ngek ngek ngek...)..then later huiee go play the dancing game and i having a shooting game....is so hard to play while i am having the gastric pain and holding a gun....but only chapter 2 den die adi...haiz....

CG vs HUI EE

round 1:ARCHERY
wakaka...i just look at hui ee....kinda disappointed...my marks is still higher then hui ee by 3o sumthing points....hui ee just get her luck aimed the yellow point but is not the center la...but i keem on aimed the red point....haiz.....too cha adi...XD...the funny part is sharon...she is like aimming her husband....the arrow is so geng till can fly to the other side and scare the kid....hahaha....but the main thing....I WIN U..HUI EE!!!XD

round 2:BOWLING
haiz....again just look at huiee faces...is like...WTH?!...haiz...i just get 2 strike only ma....haiz...like dat also give me those very geng 1....then later i teach how u release anger by playing bowling....i think she was kinda like it the idea i give her....but still.....HUIEE!!u are not match 4 me...XD..my score is just 125 point ma..but her point was...56point....haiz....but the important thing is...she get last...XD..HUIEE!!I WIN U AGAIN!!!XD

round 3:BOWLING again...
haha...the last round...everyone play kinda bad la....but only huiee is the only 1 improve la...abit...XD...my score was 84 point but her point was 64 ....HUIEE..just abit only...but still lose...XD

so later hui ee ask me to have a last game with her at arcade....we play the dancing 1....because i am having gastric pain so cant play that well....sry la HUIEE...cant show u my skills...XD...we will deal this next outing!!!and a ice-cream ah!XD

then huiee sent me back home....and my mom ask me wan to visit my grandmother anot....because she is sick....so my bro fetch me and my mom to my grandmother house....on the way to the destination....i was kinda tired....then about 8 sumthing....then i was listening to 988 then suddenly....my bro break and the langgar the car infornt...and i hit my head...but it haven end...later the car behind langgar my bro car and i hit my head again.....that time i keep on laugh and my mom ask me u sot joh ah?cus after the hit i was kinda high...duno y....then later i get down from the car...and look...my bro car is not the only 1 who kena langgar both sides....the accident is continuous....i mean is a continuous accident.....so total car that involve is about 8 cars i think..i think dat is also related to the red day!..haha..den i keep on laugh till i reach to my destination...XD...lucky my grandmother is better now...den my cousin ask me to play winning eleven with him....FUYOH!!!!i beat my cousin!!!4-1!!!!the 1st time weh...seriously high man dat day....XD...later going to post those pic....wakaka...high-nya...XD

No comments: