March 2, 2008

will someone care about me??

the day is not as same as now....everything has change....i was feel dat my class...is noting left 4 me by now.....is like....in my class...i am here or not...it doesnt matter adi....cus i was been left out....no one can here me....no will noe me...in class,seeing everyone have their group....and i am all alone sitting at a site....at the corner....fell like....which group should i be....but in the end...i was not suppose to be there at 1st.....and there is 1 girl i really really like...we know each other through frenster...and we meet each other face to face at the library....the 1st thing dat she ask me...:wan to take a pic with the mummy??..haha...till now...i still duno wat i like her about...but is dat feel dat i haven try be4....to others...but only her......den lately we get to tok alot...having fun with her....and ofcouse bubble tea....haha..belanja-ing each other....is a gud memories 4 me those days...everyday we on9...we can chat till long long time....and i remember the b'day present she gave me...i still keep it ....and the outing at sunway....i hold her hands....went ice-skating with her....even though the time is short....but is really enough 4 me.....but after i confess to her and plus we have different recess....we have not meet each other a long time ago....and when we on9...didn get the chance to chat dat long like last time....is like...we are very close,very close....but for a sudden...the distance between us can be very far in a short time....everytime seeing u....really wanted to talk to her....but when i saw the group of yours.....i fear to talk to her....i kinda jealous sumtimes when she is happy toking with other guys..haha...the day...valentine days...i really wan to ask her again.....but end up...she follow the guy and just go off....beening lock up by jenn yee dat time...makes me think more about her.....y is she lately change alot.....i ask myself....izit because of my problem??i really duno....in her heart...does she like me??or is just playing with me??or is just i am dumb just to be paranoid....but 4 now....i really hope all those good things will give to her....let me take the sad and lonely away from her,those memories with her....i wont forget and no one will take away from me,it is the best things in my life.....just to say....

..........i still like u alot.....

No comments: