May 1, 2009

Friday night Clubbing!!!

24 april 09

i almost finish working adi..and i think dat was my last day ba...yea...den my manager ask all of us want to go clubbing anot,didn go be4 so wan to go try...so they quickly sent me back home and bath and make up leng chai abit la...xD..my leng chai ma..xD..

went to the curve..."scarlet"..saw alot of hot chicks man...omg...i was like just look at those girls is enough man...so sexy...so started just sitting around...den my supervisor cant tahan adi...go "wan sek"adi...i dun really understand dat time...den saw those people damn open wei...touch here touch there 1 leh...omg....den just simply dance only la...but den very high...xD...i didn eat pills ah,xD....but alot of hot chick ah!!!

haiz...next time must call more ppl go adi..xD

No comments: