May 11, 2009

outing at timequare/sg wang

Outing with 3 of my friends, 1st Mabel aka Ma bao doi (she is so call going to kill me..xD),Ah Wai aka siao wei ,Kah Choon aka cartoon...when to timesquare...2nd time la...very cha 1 lo...go timesquare to time only...and actually today was Ah Wai last day here,he is going back to his hometown,and going Australia after 2 weeks...so 4 of us decide to go out lo...

Reach to kelana jaya station,saw ming huey..still the same...duno why she always saw me and just laugh and go...nvm....reach bahagia around 1.20....saw Ah Wai and Kah Choon taking Ah Wai’s bag and Kah choon wear till abit like lala zhai....abit only...cus his shirt white colour shirt with dots on it and a yellow outfit...dont image la..xD...and then wait for Ma bao doi to come...xD...den we take the lrt to masjid jamik and swith train to plaza something...forgot adi la...cus he need to some ticket to go back and leave his bags there...and we went out of it wanted to take taxi to timesquare...that taxi driver wanted to charge us 20$ man! I straight away say no...take the lrt more better...

Reach timesquare and 1st stop we when food court and eat...Ah Wai keep on complain that if the food no nice he want refund back...haven eat and even haven buy it yet den start adi...haiz...as for me...dont know why there was alots of hot chick around there...cus is Monday leh...not weekends...and ofcouse we chat alot of things la...because both of them are still eating...me and Mabel just chat with them la..teman la..xD..later we go and walk around timesquare...I saw some sweeter very nice 1...but 80 bucks leh...ask him to make it 60 or 65 also cannot...haiz...so didn buy...when in to one of the shop that sell those saloon stuff...saw a shopkeeper... should I say shopkeeper ah? The owner la...is also a joker la..cus Ah Wai his hair very dry...so he ask how to recover it...

Ah wai: how to make it not so dry ah? should I buy those moisturizer ah??

Owner: no need to waste money, just let your hair grow longer and...

Me:shave it!!(the owner haven finish his word and I just get in..xD)shave it only...no problem 1...xD


Owner:wa!?your friend ah?!keep on zat you 1??we zat him back la!xD

Then I really got kena zat back by him...but I have no feelings la cus I am totally immune to it...xD..then I say lou ban(means boss),what lou ban?! I very lou ban meh?!(means old fashion)xD...den i saw some fake hair la...den I still continue to ask Ah Wai to shave his hair and ask him to put it on la..xD..such a friend I am..xD..den we finish timesquare and we wanted to have bowling...then they say sungai wang to bowling...so we when there...on our way...saw some clothing for womens la...if u know what I mean..xD..den I ask Ah Wai want a not, I buy for him...xD...

Den we reach there the 6th floor of sungai wang and we didn see the bowling thing went to ask those people work there, then they say the bowling close down already... I kena sabo man....but lucky I bought myself a shirt la...sweeter la...den Ah Wai wanted to have his hair cut so we wait for him to cuts his hair...while waiting...we went out to take some random picture...

So after 1 hour,he finally finish his hair cut...and is also Ah Wai need to go back his hometown adi...so we take our last picture...so hope he will faster come back and then we go genting la!!xD...

No comments: