June 13, 2008

2day...same a school day.....and early in da morning i have ekon class....waliao.....i am sleepy adi...now more sleepy!!sei mou...end up i really sleep....aih.....and after my account class....jeh ying told me dat.....chinese society singing competition has been cancel.....i was like...POK KAI!!!very piss off man...and then....after school...saw suet yi....dat time still zha me....waliao...seriously no mood leh...den jia kent ask me to go library....for the gua tempurung.....till now i still dun get it where was it....but me, jia kent,wen jun and dinesh keep on talking carp when we are having da gua tempurung meeting...XD

den later got tuition....i was really rush from school after the tempurung meeting...straight run there...den it was like...no one came?!then teacher came....OMG....teacher is teaching me one on one....really got alot of pressure leh...dun dare to look up.....den later he give me some question...i was feeling like having exam more den tuition....wow man....waliao...the day...really sux leh....

~must study ekon adi....i dun really know how to do...
~i still haven done the tag.....haiz....maybe do it 2moro la...
~NIKE!!(just DO IT!)XD

No comments: