June 4, 2008

everyone dat is reading my blog.....dun try to find a friend or a guy like me....i am the friend or a people that not worth it to be friend with......i dun know how to care about my friends....i am just a chi bai friend!i am just a joker around........yes....i everyone eyes.....i am just a joker.......dunno everything........just a rubbish...sux in everything....sux at singing....at basketball.....EVERYTHING......i am trying everything to satisfy those beside me........but when i need them.....no one....friends....family.....talking to them...no one listen to me....i feel that i am not exist in this world......

i am so tired.......i wan to rest.......all the tention....from study.....from classmate....friends.....family......is enough...

i dunno dat he cant take dat joke.......because know him so long.....i duno just a little thing like this will affect him...i know is my fault.......so i am here to say sorry.....and.....dun try to know me back anymore....is not worth to have a friend like me.......and same to others......





i am done.....i just want to be alone......
saw me at msn.....just leave me alone...
i am not worth it....

No comments: