June 27, 2008

-hari sukan-

the day i have put all my effort and everything on it.....and because of this...i always late for my tuition class....i kena scoulded by parents.....this morning need to be school be4 6am....parents say chi sin....so early go 4 wat....all u can see is hantu....sure no people 1....dun fetch mai dun fetch la....4.50 i wake up and ready to go school...walk there la...den they wake pu and ask me to wait until 5.50 and fetch me there.....and we keep on try and try......i thought we can win this year...and the final year 4 me....i can finally see that krs has done it....

they anounce that 2nd place is pandu puteri....den i was very nervous and shock....PP get 2nd....who are going to get 1st??everyone shout krs and Kp.....the result come out PBSM.....and i was super stun......i cant even say a word....and i was so dissappointed dat all our hardwork....kena scoulded by parents....late 4 tuition.....all our effort....our hardwork.....our confidence.....all...at the time they annouce.....has gone.....i really angry....and so sad.....the higher we put the hope on it......when it fall.....we hurt the more on it.....this month....i hate this month.....i dun really wan to blog anymore....

and now....i dun even have the confidence to win the singing competition.....everything....has lost in just that moment.....my confidence....my hope....my dreams.....and others...

has lost.....

No comments: