June 29, 2008

haha...today quite sien...the whole day.....nth to do...take out the ekon book and study...cant really study...haha....just do abit homework.....den on9....the same thing...sien....so watch xing guang bang at youtube....from 1 till 5....not bad....they sing until very geng....

at night....go to have steambot with family....super full....the whole stomuch is full of the soup...XD...den went for a walk at pasar malam there...saw wei nian.....he look so tall.....haha....not really can blog so much....

yeap....the journey me and her.....had stop...i have reach till the end of her world.....yea....cus is time for me to go....and the new world has start for her.....a nice world.....really wonderful world....all the best....forever and ever......everything just have to has an ending right...haha....so i need to continue my own journey.....my career.....my familys....my friends....yea...maybe still have abit....but these days....i have feel better.....jia wen...hui ee.....maybe some others....thank you....thank you...*hugs*

No comments: