June 7, 2008

a very nice morning and i wake up very blur.....and i look at the clock....is 7.30....at 1st...i was like....oh....HAR!!!!7.30?!...i straight run out and then i hit my toe...waliao....super pain!!and it make me awake abit....den ask mom fetch me to sahara there.....nice weather....ofcouse is to let us sleep 1 ma.....haiz.....and my house to sahara court is like so far u know!!

den go for marching....after marching got for meeting....i almost pengsan leh....abit headache....if i walk back home ah...i sure faint on the way back home.....at jia kents car i almost sleep also.....den back home straight sleep......

seriously i thought i was going to faint.....really pain....till now abit headache.....haiz...

today wat a waste....
1)didn get to go to hp fair...2moro last day!!
2)didn get to sleep until very late only wake up!!
3)i hit my toe.......haiz...

No comments: