June 6, 2008

yes!outing today!at sunway piramid...!!XD

i wake up on 8.30....everything brush my teeth.....all those ki li ka lang thing done!!den about 9.30 am.....sharon sms me.....she was like so furious!!at 1st she ask me where am i....

me:at home??y??

sharon:y are u still at home?!i thought i ask u to wait 4 me at the lrt there at 9.30!!!i am up the bus adi!!i wont wait for u adi!!!

me:har?huiee say dat u will be there at 10?now only 9.30 wor?nvm la...u go 1st la....i go by myself....and sry....

seriously she was damn ganas leh....XDbut ok la...den later i walk to da lrt station there....den thinking....if now sure dun have bus 1 wor....den call yuen hee....she say her mom duno the way to sunway piramid.....den i saw the bus come adi...XD...so just get on to the bus lo.....ofcouse got tell her no need to fetch me la...XD....den sampai there.....keep on looking at the ice ring there...den remember the BOY A?he saw me..i was like this guy very fimiliar la...oh is da boy A!!!but i still not sure his name....sat bai....den wait until 11.15....yuen hee come....

yuenhee's mom:cheeguan ah!help me take care of yuenhee ah!she last time fall down ah.....help me jaga her ah!

me:oh....ok....

haha!!but her mom dress up much more in den my mom la....XD...cool!XD...den later we go and meet up with sharon them....i was thinking of kena scoulded by her again......the 1st time i saw her so ganas....but lucky she was playing bowling....release all the anger adi i think...xD...den later han ling cum adi!and yuen hee keep on take his cap....and keep on touch his head...XD....den later we go arcade and play....den me and yuen hee watching han ling playing da dancing game and say...wa!!hou geng ah!!!XD.....den later i play da game also....i was like swting the whole game leh.....jump jump and jump!!XD....den later we play daytona!!but all of us didn get a chance all of us play together....haiz...keep on seperate play....den later we go and watch movie!



!!PROM NIGHT!!XD


this movie...i was kena hak dou....den then yuen hee was keep on laugh.....go read her blog la....i very malu adi leh....and is long time i didn get so scare like dat leh!!not bad la den movie!!the girl was keep on chase by the phycho teacher...D8....kill every person.....D8!!!.....enough....

den later we go to mcD and makan....but we also cant eat dat much la....cus after that movie....ENOUGH!!!(wake up)....the drinks also haven finish....XD....

wow!william neck damn long leh!!XD

den after this makan...we go for archering!!XD....while waiting everyone to put on their guards and those staff to pick those arrow.....


sick of waiting....retard face...XD

haha!!huiee till now she still lost to me....cus i get alot of yellow today den she only got 1 yellow...XD....haiz...kesian u la...but u got 1 most geng 1!!u almost can shoot though the camera there!!!XDmost geng 1!!even i also cant do ah!!XD....but yuen hee and nat geng ah..1st time got alot shoots inside da circle...XD....

den we go for ice-skate...XD...long time didn go for ice-skate...just go in abit not dat balance...XD....den slowly slowly ok adi...XD...den tian loong keep on ask me to let yuen hee to try on her own...haha...so i just stand beside her...just assist her la...XD.....haha...huiee was like keep on fall down!!XD....den later they wan to clean the ice-ring dat time....we camwhole...XD....

me and yuen hee!

we doing lala post!5 lian pai!!XD...(1)

(2!!)XD

(3)!!XD

(4!!)

(5!!)XD

ban cool post....XD

i duno wat post is this...xD

jump everyone!!take by ting kai....abit cha...XD

jump!!take by me!!geng leh!can see william ju lam yuk...XD

dun kill me!!XD

haha...my turn!!

this is a story....huiee and sharon planning to attack nat....and nat heard dat....

huiee n sharon:heh heh....u cant run away this time...nat:help help!!

huiee and sharon:HAHA!!XD

me and huiee

den later about 7 huiee dad belanja us makan.....and i found out that hui ee smallest bro polish his finger nail!!!XD....i thought he didn clean his hand!!XD.....den after that huiee father fetch me home...XD.....super fun today.....XD...but next time for sure i wont be hak chan adi....XD

No comments: